- 2 Posts
Headphone button remote problem
When I click the button on my new earbuds, it ask's me to choose an app. It gives me the default phone app or exDialer. It is supposed to change the track, not open phone! I even tried using the "Headset Button Controller" app and that does not recognize the button clicks. Any way to make the button work? If it recognizes the click to open phone, it should be able to work as a track skipper >:C.
- 12-30-2013, 11:19 PM #2
Re: Headphone button remote problem
Not that I know of. I think only the center button will work for music, not the track/volume buttons. I remember reading somewhere the reason they don't work, but I don't remember what it was.
Sent from my rooted LG D803 on Rogers.LG G2
Xdabbeb's Camera Mod
- By jlmorris in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2014, 02:01 PM
- By coxley24 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2014, 09:33 AM
- By barucch in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2013, 10:09 AM
- By FurryChickenNuggets in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 03:06 PM
- By mabr82 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2013, 12:08 PM