Lg g2 battery issues?

Ryan Atchason

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I've had this lg g2 for about 1 month and I see everyone's battery life with it and mines pretty bad. I'll post screen shots but let me explain first I get about 4-5 hours of on screen time with location services off sync off Manual email refresh and Bluetooth off.

Posted via Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central :)
4-5 hours can be normal depending on your brightness settings, mobile data signal, etc.
You'll have yo use Tapatalk or the AC Forums app to post screenshots

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

Ryan Atchason

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Well I see the majority of people getting at least 6-7 hours. And if this has such great battery life then why did my iPhone 5 get better battery life it got like 6 hours of screen time

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Well I see the majority of people getting at least 6-7 hours. And if this has such great battery life then why did my iPhone 5 get better battery life it got like 6 hours of screen time

Higher screen brightness will use up more battery than using auto or a lower setting.
My sister has an iPhone 5. She gets nowhere near 6 hours of screen time...

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
How's your cell signal? If cell signal is poor in your area, that can contribute to battery drain, since the radio is straining to find a good signal. In the battery stats, tap on Cell Standby (if it's there) and see how much "Time Without Signal" is listed. If it's a big percentage, that might be your problem.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
By the way, it is pretty easy (as mentioned above) for you to install the Android Central Forums app, login with the same Android Central credentials, and post a reply with an attached screenshot. It would help us try to figure out what might be contributing to your battery usage. Post the battery stats, the cell standby, and the screen-on time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87