Best case and screen protector for LG G2

JozayG2

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
I have been looking online for opinions and reviews on the best case and screen protector for protection of my G2 but everywhere seems to contradict each other so I now have no clue what to do. I am looking for a new one since everytime I drop my phone it comes completely out of the LG Window Case. Any advice would be appreciated
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Best case and screen protector G2

I have been looking online for opinions and reviews on the best case and screen protector for protection of my G2 but everywhere seems to contradict each other so I now have no clue what to do. I am looking for a new one since everytime I drop my phone it comes completely out of the LG Window Case. Any advice would be appreciated
Thanks

The "best" case is purely subjective, as everyone has different "likes" and "needs". I really like the TMobile Impact case LG G2 D3O Impact Shell - Smoke | T-Mobile (it also fits the ATT version), and the SlimArmour case.

And the thread listed above has all you might need to make some good choices.

Illustrator Joe

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site

All depends what you want out of a case. Super slim and slightly protective, heavy duty and really protective, or something in the middle.

Personally on every phone I have ever had I have purchased the incipio feather case. Somewhat protective and super slim and feels nice in the hand. Generally I don't use a screen protector, but I bought this phone slightly used and it came with an extra Spigen screen protector and it is quite good. Feels just like the screen and went on without a hitch.

ಠ益ಠ

RobotHeaven

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site

Thanks
Personally i think that screen protectors are a waste these days because all phones have highly resistant(in theory) glass. And in some cases screen protectors sometimes mess with the proximity sensor and other systems

As others have mentioned it depends what you feel is right for you

JozayG2

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site

I like the look of the D30 Impact Shell but I think it is exclusive to the U.S although I bought my LG G2 from T-Mobile in the UK I cannot find this case anywhere apart from the American T Mobile website, so I guess it is back to the drawing board lol but thanks anyway

AZDroid

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site

Personally i think that screen protectors are a waste these days because all phones have highly resistant(in theory) glass. And in some cases screen protectors sometimes mess with the proximity sensor and other systems

As others have mentioned it depends what you feel is right for you

I use Tech Armor anti glare screen protectors for one reason only. Smeary fingerprints drive me insane! The anti-glare texture makes fingerprints almost invisible.

I use these protectors on my G2, Nexus 7, & Kindle Fire. The ones for the G2 have cut-outs so they don't interfere with sensors.

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app

JozayG2

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site

Just ordered the Tech Armour anti glare screen protector thanks! By the way does anyone here have the Case-Mate Tough Case for the G2 I am debating between this and the Spigen Slim Armour