Got LG G2. Coming from S3. A few questions.
Just setting up phone today. Any replacement for the pie chart when you hold down home key? It takes you to task manager with active applications, downloads, ram, and clear default.
Also, On the email app, how can I delete everything from same day like on S3? On G2, once you select one email to delete, you can then check everything else and delete all but not from just one day.
I am open to apps or other ways to do these things easily. Thanks in advance for all replies and suggestions.
- 04-28-2014, 09:54 AM #3
Re: Got LG G2. Coming from S3. A few questions.
Task manager is accessed by holding down the Home button and getting the recents list, then tapping Task Manager button, the one from the Samsung was a custom one. Personally, I just used Xposed and added a Recent Apps key and set the long press action to Task Manager
You can't delete everything from one day in the stock mail app... Try K-9 Mail, or if it is an Exchange account, try Nine, both are in the Play Store.Current Personal Phone: Google Nexus 4 on AT&T (SimpleAOSP/hells-Core Kernel/LTE)
Current Work Phone: LG G2 VS980 on VZW (Snuzzo's Plain-Andy ROM)
Current Tablet: iPad 4/Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Other phones "in the family": HTC One (M7), Moto G GPE, LG G2
Previous/Retired Android Devices: HTC Aria/Incredible 2/Rezound/DNA, Samsung Stratosphere, SGS2 Skyrocket, Nextbook 8P
- By sarkycow in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 23Last Post: 02-15-2015, 10:18 AM
- By outlooker in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2014, 08:39 PM
- By tiptap in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 04-27-2014, 02:41 PM
- By mda_mda in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2014, 09:28 AM
- By Scorpiopt in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2014, 05:31 AM