Got LG G2. Coming from S3. A few questions.

mc4nam

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Just setting up phone today. Any replacement for the pie chart when you hold down home key? It takes you to task manager with active applications, downloads, ram, and clear default.

Also, On the email app, how can I delete everything from same day like on S3? On G2, once you select one email to delete, you can then check everything else and delete all but not from just one day.

I am open to apps or other ways to do these things easily. Thanks in advance for all replies and suggestions.

mc4nam

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
I guess I am the only one that has noticed these changes or use them? Just bumping to see if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Task manager is accessed by holding down the Home button and getting the recents list, then tapping Task Manager button, the one from the Samsung was a custom one. Personally, I just used Xposed and added a Recent Apps key and set the long press action to Task Manager

You can't delete everything from one day in the stock mail app... Try K-9 Mail, or if it is an Exchange account, try Nine, both are in the Play Store.