- 13 Posts
To many unused apps - can I delete them?
My g2 came stock with way to many apps that I don't want or need. As I am new to android I have no idea if I can delete them or how? And because in South Africa we limited to the 16GB g2 it would be Awesome to delete those apps that's taking up my much needed memory.....
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-20-2014, 02:00 PM #2
- 3,076 Posts
Re: To many unused apps - can I delete them?
For the most part, no.
But go to Settings -> Apps. Slide to "All" tab on the right, then scroll through the list and tap on any app. On the next screen, if there is an "Uninstall" button, just tap it to do so. In most cases you will find the Uninstall button is greyed out for factory/carrier installed apps.
- 06-20-2014, 06:03 PM #3
- 06-20-2014, 08:26 PM #4
- 06-21-2014, 03:35 AM #5
- By meb730 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2015, 11:16 AM
- By plb in forum Android AppsReplies: 17Last Post: 11-02-2014, 08:36 AM
- By Kage87Z in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2014, 02:01 AM
- By alixander in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 02:46 AM
- By comptech520 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2014, 12:22 PM