My LG G2's mobile data won't connect to the internet?

Daija Romero

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Yesterday I had to reset my phone completely to factory settings because I believe there was a virus. I couldn't use my phone because it was glitching. After that, it was working okay. Today, I left the house, and I had to turn off the WiFi. I noticed that my mobile data was on but I couldn't connect to the internet. I have restarted it, turned airplane mode on and off, and nothing seems to work! I have unlimited service with Straight Talk, and my phone is from AT&T. Any solutions?

Last edited:

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday I had to reset my phone completely to factory settings because I believe there was a virus. I couldn't use my phone because it was glitching. After that, it was working okay. Today, I left the house, and I had to turn off the WiFi. I noticed that my mobile data was on but I couldn't connect to the internet. I have restarted it, turned airplane mode on and off, and nothing seems to work! I have unlimited service with Straight Talk, and my phone is from AT&T. Any solutions?

Welcome to Android Central!

You probably need to fix the APN settings since you did a reset.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...Fportal%2Fhome%2Fsupport%2Fapn&token=02y2tOPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty