Ok, So the Launch Date is 5/27. Any News on Carriers?

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone caught wind as to what US carriers will be carrying this phone? I'm on Verizon and suspect that Verizon will decide to carry this phone, but I also heard rumors that the Sony Xperia Z2 could end up being a Verizon exclusive. Again, these are rumors so take what I'm writing with a little doubt. Should these rumors be true, and Verizon has sole rights to the Xperia Z2, is it possible they may pass on the G3? The Z2 and G3 are pretty much equally awesome, however Sony has always had poor success in the American market. So Verizon would be taking a gamble if they went strictly with the Z2. I'm just brainstorming the possible outcomes. I hope Verizon gets both phones so I can play with them in the store. I do a lot of online shopping, but never for a phone. I have to physically use it for a good ten minutes to get a sense if it's something I'll want.

Posted via Android Central App

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
LG is mainly in GSM town, like S Korea. So i assume T mobile and ATT. VZW and Sprint have adopted the G2 and G Flex so it's more than possible they will get a G3.

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Verizon must have a good relationship with LG. They were the only ones who got the G2 with built-in wireless charging. I'd bet they'll have the G3.

Posted via Android Central App

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I just want the unlocked, overseas one. I'm using prepaid on AT&T's network so I only need HSPA+. And I do NOT need non-removable AT&T hotspots and AT&T address book.