Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 2k Video Demo. Why does display dim when playing the demo 2k video?

2k Video Demo. Why does display dim when playing the demo 2k video?
    Also awesome screen but i noticed on some apps like instagram or fb depending on some peopes picture quality this screen is not forgiving as it enhances the bad qualit of other users pictures . instagram and fb would look better on my note 3 ..
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: 2k Video Demo. Why does display dim when playing the demo 2k video?

anyone

Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    ROM
    STOCK

Just played both videos and my display did not dim at all.

Posted via Android Central App

Are you referring to the stock videos? Click on the 3 dots on the top right and select settings, you'll find brightness in auto mode.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

i did use the 3 dots n it dims a little playing the stock video when u stop the stock video it brightens up a little

I had the same. The brightness slider on the left of the video was the culprit. This only appears when you slide your finger on the video.

The brightness slider in the video player is independent of the phone's slider.

I use MX Player because, personally, the stock one is junk.

when you are playing the vedio.. just tap the three dots at the upper right corner .. go to brightness and disable automatic brightness option