MMS issues

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Sigh. My MMS isn't working right.

We switched from Verizon to AT&T so I don't know if it's an AT&T issue or a G3 issue (i suspect it's more likely AT&T). And no, we didn't come from iPhones (so it's not iMesage)

Anyways I can MMS pictures fine to my wife on AT&T but can't send or receive from Verizon users.

Tried the stock messaging app and Go SMS Pro. It looks like the message sends, but they never receive them. Likewise on their end.

Verified same MMS settings in Go SMS as I was using on my Verizon Galaxy S3.

Just switched today, so I have 14 days to fix it or I'm going back to Verizon.

SMS works ok.

Also tried MMS over wireless and 4G. Same results

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Been a while for me but when I switched from Sprint to AT&T (CDMA to GSM) they told me it might take upto 24 hours to transfer the number fully. Don't know if thats still the case or if it was just something the salesman said for giggles. Could be part of the problem.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I switched from Verizon after 17 years went to AT&T and couldn't be happier! Call customer service they should be able to help you out.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Been a while for me but when I switched from Sprint to AT&T (CDMA to GSM) they told me it might take upto 24 hours to transfer the number fully. Don't know if thats still the case or if it was just something the salesman said for giggles. Could be part of the problem.

Ok....I'll give it awhile. I'll also try support, but given how I googled the issue and there doesn't seem to be a good resolution from anyone, we'll see what they say

coloneljames

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
so I (vzw) just tried to mms a screenshot to my buddy on att and it failed.

he got this msg...

One or more of the message components have been deleted by MMS Adaptation. Either the message was too large or the components unsuitable for your handset.

beezlebubz

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
so I (vzw) just tried to mms a screenshot to my buddy on att and it failed.

he got this msg...

One or more of the message components have been deleted by MMS Adaptation. Either the message was too large or the components unsuitable for your handset.

I get that same message from friends but not all the time. Not just on the G3 but its happened on my iphone and htc one m7 as well. Im on at&t and their on verizon and sprint.

Its annoying!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38