Focus and shoot with one tap?

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I know I saw this featured demoed in more than one review, but there doesn't seem to be a setting for this and there's nothing in the user guide other than saying tap to focus and then hit the camera icon to shoot. Was this different on the initial review units or the Korean models? Mine is a Sprint version...

xcpefrmreality

May 15, 2011
Visit site
It only works if you're in the full screen camera mode. Hit the 3 dot menu button at the top left to make it full screen, then you can tap to shoot. 👍

Sent from my LGLS990 using AC Forums mobile app

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
When I open Camera I get full-screen by default. I'd have to hit the menu buttons to get the tap-to-focus, then tap-camera-icon-to-shoot option.

Posted via Android Central App

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Oh, ok, I see. Not very obviuos that you need to be in 'full-screen' mode in order for the tap to focus and shoot in one to be selected. But thanks!

xcpefrmreality

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Got ninja'd by the post just above my last. Glad out works for you. I had trouble figuring it out too.

Sent from my LGLS990 using AC Forums mobile app

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
When I open Camera I get full-screen by default. I'd have to hit the menu buttons to get the tap-to-focus, then tap-camera-icon-to-shoot option.

Correction and apologies: When you open Camera, it opens to the last setting you were using.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer