LG G3 On Screen Button Lag

kansasandroid1

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Overall I love the phone and have noticed no lag other than one thing. The on screen buttons especially The back button will stop responding. I will press it multiple times and it won't even respond like I am touching it. I won't feel the vibrate from the touch and the screen doesn't show it as me touching it. It has happened once or twice with the home button also, but consistently with the back button. Has anyone else experienced this?

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Re: On Screen Button Lag

I have found that the both bottom corners of the screen can become totally unresponsive at times which could be a problem in the future hopefully LG has a fix for this soon.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site

I haven't noticed this at all. Resetting no good? This early on, it's unlikely to be a cache data problem.

Posted via Android Central App

llmgtab

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site

Yes, I have seen this with the back button. I was thinking maybe it was my glass screen protector. This is my first time using one and they put it in when I purchased it. OP, do you have one on your g3?

Nyvideo

May 28, 2012
Visit site

I am also seeing teh same thing and have a glass screen protector. Since it's only random, I would think it's not related to the screen protector.

jcampbell1070

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site

I had the verizon tampered glass. And i also had the touch issues. I took it off and no more issues. I returned the glass screen protector and got the invisible shield hd screen protector. No more issues So far

doggy2965

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site

I had the verizon tampered glass. And i also had the touch issues. I took it off and no more issues. I returned the glass screen protector and got the invisible shield hd screen protector. No more issues So far

I have the Verizon tempered glass protector no issues with buttons.

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site

They let you return it? I was having the same issues and tried to take it back and they told me they can't do returns on screen protectors

jcampbell1070

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site

They let you return it? I was having the same issues and tried to take it back and they told me they can't do returns on screen protectors

I told them it was affecting the touch response and thay took it back. Full refund