LG G3 will be available in two new colors in August?

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Its like oh I'm going for the white and placing it into a black case or I'm going for the gunmetal grey and placing it in a black case or white ect ect.

So what your then saying and its just how its perceived its not important on the colour of the back of any device "really" more the front?

Its one that I do struggle with tbh lol

That's why amongst the reason I appreciate the design and effort of whatever OEM I choose has placed into their product.

I then try not to drop it and take care of it.

Its like you don't go wrapping your car in rubber so that you can preserve the appearance and in an event of a bump it reduces the damage.

Plus that would destroy the look and appearance right.

Perhaps that's a bad analogy but you can get my point? Or not perhaps lol

Posted via Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Its like oh I'm going for the white and placing it into a black case or I'm going for the gunmetal grey and placing it in a black case or white ect ect.

So what your then saying and its just how its perceived its not important on the colour of the back of any device "really" more the front?

Its one that I do struggle with tbh lol

That's why amongst the reason I appreciate the design and effort of whatever OEM I choose has placed into their product.

I then try not to drop it and take care of it.

Its like you don't go wrapping your car in rubber so that you can preserve the appearance and in an event of a bump it reduces the damage.

Plus that would destroy the look and appearance right.

Perhaps that's a bad analogy but you can get my point? Or not perhaps lol

Posted via Android Central App

My phones are usually naked unless I really want a kickstand.. So extra colors are always nice :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.