Transferring music from Mac to phone

ree3312

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
I was using Android File Transfer to transfer music from my Mac to my phone and now it just won't work when I plug in my phone. What does everyone use?

ibikeiruniswim

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I uploaded all my music to the cloud using Google Music (could take a few days depending on how much music you have. Its best to start it and then not touch it until its finished). I can then stream music or decide to save it to my phone through the app. Also I signed up for the free month of All Access and haven't cancelled it since because I love it so much. Oh also Chromecast and Sonos support make this any easy choice for me.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
So nothing simple to where I can just plug in my phone and sync with my iTunes? Lol

I use iSyncr and it is actually easier than iTunes, IMO. It can sync wirelessly at a set time each day. You can choose the playlists and songs. It is 2 way sync and can also sync photos if you choose. I have been using it for several years now and it works great.

Posted via Android Central App

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
If this is the first time connecting the G3 to a Mac you'll need to restart your Mac while it's plugged in.

It should connect afterwards, you just need to be patient. Sometimes I see ATF not responding but it will connect.

"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras." MacKenzie (The Newsroom, HBO)