Contact Photos

Capt19

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I had one problem solved by a member this morning and I'm hoping to get another. Is there anyway to enlarge the contact photos I use as widgets?
Thanks again Wikh.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Assuming that you are using the stock contact widget - press and hold on the contact widget, release and you will see a small purple paintbrush in the upper right corner, when you see this - tap the icon. This will open an edit screen for the icon. Select the +add new icon, select the size you want by dragging on the screen (1x1, 2x2, etc), then select the image that you want to use for the icon. If you have your contact images stored on your phone just go to gallery and use them as you you would normally for your contacts. Save and done.

Last edited:

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Am I sol if I don't have the contact photos In my gallery?

Changing and resizing the icons using this method requires you to use an image that you have on the device. If you want to use the same image that you have for a contact you will need to download the image to your phone.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
When you say "this method" are there other ways?

This method meaning using the stock launcher with stock widgets and icons. Some other launchers offer methods to resize icons but that may or may not be what you're looking to do if you're happy with the stock launcher.