New experience with overheating and slow performance
So just yesterday I needed to download a video editing app and also an app to transfer music from my Mac to my phone. For some reason it felt like those apps slowed down my phone and made the buttons on the back super hot. It made apps go super slow even typing was slow. I deleted them just now and it seems like things are going back to normal and phone is cooling down. Is there any reason why this happened? I got scared for my phone and thought it was crashing like ppl have been complaining about lol
- 08-17-2014, 10:39 AM #2
Re: New experience with overheating and slow performance
The apps themselves may not be coded well for the G3.
As for the music, one way that might be easier is you can upload your songs to Google Play Music, and stream them that way, or you can download (a.k.a. 'pin') songs to your device.
- 08-17-2014, 12:54 PM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2014, 04:10 AM
- By pinardchris in forum LG G3Replies: 14Last Post: 08-19-2014, 04:02 PM
- By Essam H in forum LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 08-18-2014, 04:19 PM
- By alex91s in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2014, 10:14 AM
- By osrs360 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 09:52 AM