Someone help me from giving up my G3

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Every since I purchased the G3, the note 4 has been calling me. But T's not because I like Samsung or because I think one device is better than the other. Its purely based upon the way the phone looks. Nothing more nothing less. I need help.

Posted via the Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Some people are like that with cameras, automobiles, other humans even. Looks are superficial though and today's styling soon becomes yesterday's.
On the other hand there's an American car place near me (UK) and it's impossible not to admire the '59 Cadillac (I think it is....sharp tailfins, many headlamps, much chromium) they've got. So why don't you keep the G3 and treat yourself to an N4 as well?

Posted via Android Central App

Ashley_Renee79

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Have you ever owned a Samsung device before? If not I would consult some of the forums regarding them. If you can play around with someone else's phone who has touchwhiz. It is very different from Lg's android skin. My husband has a S4 and it is a problem child. I had one for a few weeks and hated it. The Note 4 is a beautiful device on the outside but I would be concerned of how it will perform in the long run.

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I have owned a few Samsung devices along with TV's and computer monitors. As for their cellphones, each cellphone that I have had made by Samsung, I have returned because I don't like touchwiz. I have found touchwiz to be too lagging for my taste. But the model in the store is very fast with very little lag. I'm not sure if it is due to the fact the store has the demo mode running so I don't get the actual feel of the phone while out and about loaded with music and my apps. I don't have lag on my G3 and it does have the best screen I've ever had. I live that it my screen has almost no bezel edges. So, I do have my live for the g3. To be honest it I can go caseless, I can tolerate the looks of the G3. Putting a case in my phone does jot allow me to see the beauty of the phone but then again I'm so afraid of dropping my phone.

macdarwin

May 20, 2014
Visit site
The only thing that stopping me from getting the Note 4 is my Jump. All maxed out u til 5/2015 😳

HULKchampion

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
You should make the decision on your own without anyone else trying to convince you. I for one... Absolutely love my G3 and plan to have it for a very long time.

Floppyhamwar

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Im with you Mann the Note 4 is very good looking , I'm sticking with my G3 honestly thought just do what you want to do

Posted From my LG G3

JaiMento

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I really like the G3, but I'm also very interested in the Note Edge. Not for the gimmicky edge screen app stuff. I just really like the way it looks.

Posted via Android Central App

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
I have been a Samsung guy since the S3 and I have to say that touchwiz may have started out bad but it was all good on the S5. I have a G3 and the S5. I like them both very much. Samsung displays can't be touched by anyone as of yet so that is a big deal to me too. I will definitely be getting the Note Edge and selling my G3 and S5.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Pro's & Con's for both devices and if money will allow purchase the Note 4 and keep the G3.

If this is not an option only you can decide what one best meets your needs :)

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Well, I traded my G3 for a note 3. I wanted the note 4 but T-mobile gave me such a hard time that they finally agreed to do an even exchange for the note 3. Thanks everyone for your advice and opinions. I believe this is the phone I should have had
from the beginning.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38