error rpc s7 aec7 and unreachable google. Need help!

Mobilelgg3

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
My mobile --- LG G3
Problem started when I couldn't download app from play store (got error like rpc : s- 7 : aec - 7 error)
I found on internet that I cant fix that problem when clean data of some apps ( download manager,google play store,google play service, google service framework).I did all of this and now when I try to connect to play store I gont notification in status bar that my email cant sing in to hangouts because google is unreachable . And ofcourse I cant connect to google paly store just got reconnect button.
So if some1 know how to fix this I will be really thankful .

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
In general, it's not a good idea to clear the data from Google Services Framework. You may want to try removing your Google account completely in Settings>Accounts​, then adding it back again.

Mobilelgg3

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
Way how i did that.
1.I removed account from mobile.
2.cleared cache from all mentioned apps.
3.restart mobile.

and still get the same notiffication(error).

bugchicklv

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
This happens on both wi-fi and mobile data?

Not the OP but I am having this EXACT same problem. And yes, I've tried over wifi and data. Stopped programs and cleared all cache as person above, restarted phone... Not fixed. Stopped and cleared data then restarted. ..nada. Unlinked account, stopped and cleared all again...nope.

Now I'm here searching for answers because all the other forum suggestions didn't work first -- since it wasn't same code I figured that's why -- but this is first entry that matches mine exactly.

Any help is appreciated.

[EDITED TO ADD]
Oh, slight difference: I have Samsung Galaxy Note 2.

Last edited: