blocking a number

YUNG RAPUNX3L

Dec 26, 2015
Visit site
How do i block a number on the LG G3 i search on google how to block a number on android but its not the same?

Posted via the Android Central App

kellyjdrummer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
OK, bare with me.
On my Note 4, I can send numbers to my voicemail, but not block them. I think your carrier may be able to do that.

I can, however, send them directly to voicemail without my phone ringing. It will tell me I have a voicemail afterward though.

I reject the calls by refusing to answer the call first, or hitting the red 'reject' indicator when my phone rings, then by tapping the number in the call log, then the three Setting dots, (top right?) and in the new menu, choosing anything that remotely says "Reject this number."

Completely blocking a number may require an app, or your carrier may need to do it, if it can even be done. In my 15 years of owning a cell phone in the United States, I have never uncovered a method of blocking a number completely.

I hope this helps.

maclancer

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Usually i block a number on my G3 by going to settings - calls - reject calls... This option will block the phone number for calls only, however is the person wants to send you a text message you will still recieving the message. At that point there is an option in which you can mute this person text message and you will never receive any message from it. I think these options works pretty good for me and i don't need to call the carrier.

YUNG RAPUNX3L

Dec 26, 2015
Visit site
Usually i block a number on my G3 by going to settings - calls - reject calls... This option will block the phone number for calls only, however is the person wants to send you a text message you will still recieving the message. At that point there is an option in which you can mute this person text message and you will never receive any message from it. I think these options works pretty good for me and i don't need to call the carrier.

I blocked the person ringing how do I Reject the texts? Or mute them

YUNG RAPUNX3L

Dec 26, 2015
Visit site

I've put them in the reject list, how do I mute the person's text

maclancer

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
I've put them in the reject list, how do I mute the person's text

Very simple, one you receive a text message from that number, open the message... Click on the top right corner and click on "register spam number" then you will never receive a text from that person.