LG G3 Verizon Bluetooth randomly turning off Android Version 6.0, how can I stop this?

ShavedLycan13

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
LG G3 Verizon Bluetooth randomly turning off Android Version 6.0

I have a LG G3 through Verizon and it recently upgraded to Android Version 6.0. Since the update I have noticed that the Bluetooth has been randomly turning itself off. I can turn it back on and it will stay on, for a while, but it will eventually turn back off again. I have tried to restart my phone, multiple times, as well as turning off the Bluetooth manually and then turning it back on. Nothing seems to have lasting effects to resolve this and it continues to automatically turn off the Bluetooth after some time of being turned on.

Please let me know if anyone knows why this happens and/or how to resolve this issue? I would love to avoid doing a factory reset or anything along that lines if possible.

Thank you

ShavedLycan13

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
As an update, there were a few days since my original post where the Bluetooth did stay on all day. However the last couple of days, it has started auto turning off again, and I have also noticed that my Wi-Fi is now also getting turned off. Not sure if it happens at the same time or different, but when I notice one is when I notice the other.

Anyone else having similar issues, or know anything about this?

Thanks

LGG3 TMOBILE

May 11, 2016
Visit site
I'm having the same problem. Just updated yesterday and it's really annoying since I have a smart watch and use bluetooth headphones daily.

No solution yet, but I feel your pain. Would love to get some responses on this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty