Will the Verizon G4 have carrier branding on the front similar to the G3?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully Verizon/LG won't put carrier branding on the front, or if they do, hopefully at least do it at a better location

Sent from my Pearly White Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
If Verizon offers the leather option, the logo will obviously be on the front top - at least that's what I think. Won't be able to stamp that leather.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I love the US, I can't wait to go back to NYC!!

But I love that none of the Canadian carriers pull this BS stunt because if Verizon was the best and cheapest I would rather go with the second best and pay a little more. I hate what they're doing with the logos and hardware tweaks.

SHIFT_sixty four s6 edge

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Always cracks me up that people worry and complain so much about a logo. I truly expect it on the front of the phone just like the G2 and G3 but if not that's even better. No way would I ever go with worse service just to not have a logo LOL.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully Verizon/LG won't put carrier branding on the front, or if they do, hopefully at least do it at a better location

Sent from my Pearly White Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

Does a zebra have stripes? Lol

Posted via the Android Central App

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure we will be able to buy the leather covers at some point. Maybe not at launch but it'll happen.

Everybody seems to think/hope that but when has any phone manufacturer every done that? Just sold different backs for their phones? Unless it was something to add wireless charging I can't think of one.

I think the fact that it takes so long for them to make plus the cost that LG will not sell just the backs. Maybe somebody else will make backs but they won't be as nice.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
You folks seem to forget that the Verizon logo brings much fortune and spiritual happiness to its users and a constant reminder of the wickedly cool and vastly supreme network you are using in case you forget!....lol :p

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
You folks seem to forget that the Verizon logo brings much fortune and spiritual happiness to its users and a constant reminder of the wickedly cool and vastly supreme network you are using in case you forget!....lol :p

No way you said that without choking a bit, huh?

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Everybody seems to think/hope that but when has any phone manufacturer every done that? Just sold different backs for their phones? Unless it was something to add wireless charging I can't think of one.

I think the fact that it takes so long for them to make plus the cost that LG will not sell just the backs. Maybe somebody else will make backs but they won't be as nice.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Of course you can buy different backs. I had to get on for my S4 a while back. Google and they are everywhere. We will just have to see what they cost if the leather option isn't afforded to each carrier.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reahs