LG G4 AnTuTu Benchmark

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
What the figures prove is arguable, but a brief visit to the place with the guy and the boats resulted in this from the G4:

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 246.jpg
    246.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 75

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: AnTuTu Benchmark

....G3 tested at same time got this:

Attachments

• 54588.jpg
    54588.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 74

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site

Average benchmarks but the performance has been spot on this far.

Everything works and well :)

Thierry Henry

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site

Benchmarks are just plain irrelevant... It's real world usage that matters and the G4 seems to excel at that, just my opinion :).

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site

The last time I was wondering how well my phone did on any benchmarks was when I was heavily involved in overclocking and undervolting my Note II with custom kernels roms and themes on a almost daily basis... IT was the inthing to do to see how hard and fast it could be pushed. It was about bragging rights mostly not out of necessity.

Rooting and good solid roms was a necessity to fix everything that needed to be fixed like the volume, debloating, signal quality with different radios, GPS fixes... But I didn't need synthetic benchmarks to tell me how well it did or how fluid a game played because I could see this first hand in my day to day usage of the phone.

Benchmarks are a diagnostic tool for individual use not a tool to pit one phone against another because of the variance is everything that effects the performance of each individual phone for each individual person. It is so damn easy to use 2 identical phones and have large variances in the scores... This has been proven time after time and as such is why most of us who have been into smartphones for a long time don't put stock into what one person gets from them.

Day to day usage of your phone how you use it will tell you how fast, fluid, dependable your device is, not mine or anyone else's phone.

Posted via the Android Central App from my HTC m8 till my LG g4 comes in.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XCman