my review of LG G4

snowboarders

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
hi

i normly dont do reviews on smart phones but for the LG G 4 this will be the 1st

the LG G4 is one of the most best smart phones i ever had the LG G4 all so has one of the best colors on a smart phone i ever had the colors look really good on this smart phone stand bye and Battery life is excellent i have the % at %50 and have it on auto when i am out in town and when am ready too used it later am still at at 100% of battery life so stand by has been vary excellent for me and haveing come with android 5.1 per install out of the boxs is a big pluse

be for this phone i had the moto droid turbo wish did not make the cut it is a nic phone but the lack of android upgade wish made me swich too the LG G4 good thing i did has my 14 days return on the moto was all most up i got the LG G4 june 10th wish was on wed

LG has done a vary good job on this phone cant wait for the LG G5

sorry HTC M9 and samsung S6 you did not make the cut this year whats see what you do next year!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Mod Note - Please remember before posting. A few posts have been cleaned -- Remember to follow the rules below in my signature.

Especially the P.U.P.P.A.H Rule.
(Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress