Notifications Help: Calls forwarded to voicemail, how can I stop this?

Nechit

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Notifications Help: Calls Forwarded to Voicemail

I have a couple of contacts for whom all calls are forwarded to voicemail, specifically so as not to be interrupted unnecessarily by these specific contacts. However, I'm still interrupted because I get a notification on my screen each time one of these calls goes to voice mail. Is there any way to turn off only this specific type of notification? I still want to know when I've missed a call from other people, for example, so I don't want to turn off phone notifications altogether. Thanks!

ETA: It's not the voicemail notification itself that I'm trying to turn off, but the banner that tells me "Call forwarded to voicemail".

Last edited:

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Notifications Help: Calls Forwarded to Voicemail

If you have verizon for example, you can use vvm, then disable notifications from vvm, so you won't get a vm notification but still would get missed calls notification from others

Sent from my Verizon LG G4

Nechit

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Re: Notifications Help: Calls Forwarded to Voicemail

Thanks. I've edited my question for clarity. It's not that I'm getting a voicemail notification but rather I get a banner notification that says "Call from xxx-xxx-xxxx forwarded to voicemail." It's sort of the equivalent of your employee completing a normal/expected task and then coming up and telling you they did it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa