Smart Note Weather Widget Doesn't Update Automatically

Slytherin_Princess

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
The Smart Note Weather Widget doesn't constantly update automatically for me, other than the time. I do shut my data off when I'm at work, but when I'm at home on wifi, somewhere else on wifi, or when I turn the data on at work during breaks, then the current temperature, the current location, and the current forecast don't update unless I tap the little sync circle. I checked settings and I can't find anything. Is there a way to make it update automatically and continue to update when my phone is running on wifi or data? I don't really want to go to the Weather Channel widget because I really like the Smart Note widget. It's prettier and has cute little forecast reminders like staying out of the sun or taking an umbrella. :D

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I have to tap the Smart Notice sync icon just like you, but it's worth it for those pleasingly-worded weather messages....'Rays of sunshine will grace the afternoon' etc. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Slytherin_Princess

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
I have to tap the Smart Notice sync icon just like you, but it's worth it for those pleasingly-worded weather messages....'Rays of sunshine will grace the afternoon' etc. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

As long as there isn't something "wrong" with the phone/app, I'll keep doing it as well! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress