Should I return Note4 and get G4? Last day to decide.

Soreloser

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I switched from the Note 4 a couple months ago. I loved the Note 4 overall except for just one annoying issue...bluetooth skipping when listening to music. There is a LONG thread about this in the Note 4 forum. I liked the battery life. I liked the screen. I liked the S-Pen. I had no issues with lag except for the common one when going to gallery after taking a photo. My wife uses it now and loves it.

That said, the G4 is an amazing phone. Things I like over the Note 4 are the knock on/off and no bluetooth skipping. I don't do a lot of photo/video but I seem to do better with the G4 over the Note 4. The step counter on the G4 is way more accurate for me than the one on the Note 4, which would count steps while I was driving my work truck.

You can't go wrong with either phone...pick which ever one feels nicer in your hand or pocket.

Parasol

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
another factor you may wanna consider is note4 supports samsung gear vr, which for 100 bucks you will get amazing virtual reality experience! also, note4 has physical stylus and fingerprint scannable home button.

Klanbo

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
I traded my Note 4 in for a G4, partly because I prefer the UI and more natural screen colours, but mainly as the lag on my Note 4 was unbearable.

The Note 4 is a solid device and feels pretty premium, but it's hard to handle and the finger print scanner a bit behind the times, being a slide over type, not press. Didn't like my right thumb no matter how many times I recalibrated.

Some people seem happy with Note but I have to say the G4 is the best phone I've owned.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19