What micro SD card should I get for my LG G4?

A

AC Question

LG G4 Micro SD

Looking for a 64GB micro sd card for a LG G4, but not sure which one to get. It will be used for music, movies, pics, and videos.

Thanks.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Re: LG G4 Micro SD

I would always recommend a Class 10 memory card, fastest available and at the price point for 128GB you might want to upsize if you are looking for video, movies and pics to be stored. I would also say stick with the name brands on memory Sandisk, Lexar.

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site

I recommend Sandisk 64GB 128GB MicroSDXC cards. 64 is about $24 and 128 is about 52. (last I checked on Amazon... ONLY buy the one sold and shipped directly by Amazon, not 3rd party sellers because they are mostly crooks)

They do have a 200GB MicroSDXC, if you have money to burn. :)

I currently have six 64GB Samsung MicroSDXC cars on my desk... as well as two 128GB ones. (using them in my Note 2/3/4 and S5) I also have 3 32GB ones in the two dashcams in my car.

BTW, I recommend Sandisk has the best warranty. Their warranty replacement process is fast and east. Can't say the same about Samsung, PNY, or Kingston....

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site

BTW, I recommend Sandisk has the best warranty. Their warranty replacement process is fast and east. Can't say the same about Samsung, PNY, or Kingston....

Only problem with that is Western Digital Corp. just acquire flash-memory manufacturer SanDisk Corp. in a cash-and-stock deal worth about $19 billion. So not sure how their warranty will continue or if the it is rebranded as Western Digital Corp.

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site

Only problem with that is Western Digital Corp. just acquire flash-memory manufacturer SanDisk Corp. in a cash-and-stock deal worth about $19 billion. So not sure how their warranty will continue or if the it is rebranded as Western Digital Corp.

by the time the merger is completed in a year or two, I'm sure 400gb MicroSDXC cards will be available for under $200. Today's 200gb cards will probably go down to $60. :)