Priority only in Marshmallow notification bar? [LG G4]

Randumbed

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
I can't figure out how to remove the "priority only" notification from the notification bar in Marshmallow. To be clear, I want the priority only mode to be on, I just don't want it to be constantly displayed in the notification bar. Additional details: I am running a TMobile phone with the Nova Launcher.

To see what I mean, see the screenshot:

Screenshot_2016-02-23-17-58-57.jpg

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Have you enabled the System UI Tuner? If not, tap and hold on the settings gear on the notification/quick settings pull-down, the gear should start spinning. Once enabled, go into settings then System UI Tuner. Once in there, tap on status bar and turn off the DnD slider.

Provided LG hasn't modified stock Marshmallow to remove the ability to do this...

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Have you enabled the System UI Tuner? If not, tap and hold on the settings gear on the notification/quick settings pull-down, the gear should start spinning. Once enabled, go into settings then System UI Tuner. Once in there, tap on status bar and turn off the DnD slider.

Provided LG hasn't modified stock Marshmallow to remove the ability to do this...
I can tell you that the System UI Tuner does not work on ATT Marshmallow.

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
If you're rooted and have access to Xposed, the latest version of G4 Tweaksbox allows you to hide that notification.

I wish they'd just move the do not disturb icon to the right with the data/signal/etc icons it at least made it minimum priority.