LG G4 games lagging

A

AC Question

Hello,

I have bought new LG G4 phone but i am little bit disappointed with the performance in games (not my primary use of the phone but it annoys me).
I owned few years ago LG G2 and i had no issues with the performance. For example i used "World Chef" application on my previous phone (UMI Iron) and this application was running smoothly on the UMI Iron, but its lagging on LG G4 which "power" should be twice as much as UMI Iron.
I was complaining about the device and seller send me new piece , but - unfortunately - i have the same issue again.
I tried to check the benchmark results but had around 65000 points on the first LG G4 and 63000 on the second one (even less :/) , what is standard result for this device.
The system itself is running quick , sometimes i need to insert knock code several times, but cant complain about the system performance, only the games (especially the World Chef what is not that "power hungry application", "zoomed out") are not running smoothly.
I don't know if there might be some issue with the app compatibility and android 6.0 or the seller has some "buggy" series of the phone, but i started thinking about returning the phone to seller and look for another device (and never return to LG even i had only positive experience with this brand - until now).

Anyone else is having similar issues?
Any help appreciated.

Thank you!
Regards, Michal

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Also go into Settings > Battery and see if the game optimizer option is turned on. That may throttle performance to save on battery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa