charging issue

Mblanda

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
Recently the phone starting showing "slow charging" use the original charger for faster charging"
But I'm using the same original charger I've been using.

Posted via the Android Central App

geeyesgee

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Did you change the charging cable? If you use an improperly rated, poor quality cable, you will get this message. Just check changing the cable

Posted via the Android Central App

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
This is quite common with pretty much anything using micro USB cables for power. The cables are prone to breaking internally, right behind the plug where the wires are soldered to the contacts. So first thing I'd do is try a new cable. If that doesn't work, then it could possibly be a problem with the charger or the port on the phone itself. So if a new cable doesn't work, then trying another charger (doesn't have to be an OEM as long as it's either rated 1.5A or is QC2.0 certified) would be next, and then lastly take the phone somewhere to be looked at.

If you try flexing the cable right behind the phone side plug, you may even start getting plug/unplug notices on the phone. This again leads to a cable issue, but is also likely to accelerate the problem.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana