Best apps (or way) for sound recording

Jul 18, 2016
Visit site
Hi there, fantastic folks at AC!

For those of you who own an LG G5, and have recorded voice memos from theirs, I was wondering: what is the best app (or way) to record sound in stereo? This Saturday, one of the places I'll be stopping at is a Kmart store that I think still has a Woody Woodpecker coin-operated ride which plays the 1980s opening theme song from "The Woody Woodpecker Show", and I wanted to record the song from the ride's speaker without any wind or artifacts. Granted this phone does have two mics, would holding the other mic down help reduce the noise? Is there an app that records sound from both mics (in stereo)? Because when I record video, the movies are in stereo format.

The good thing about my previous phone (Alcatel Idol 3 5.5") is it had two mics, which could record in stereo, so if I held my phone to the speaker of the ride, only that side would play the music.

If anyone has recorded memos from their phone, let me know of a good app or a good way to record. :)

- Paul / Conversus Vans

steistei

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
You might find in SnipBack a good solution:
they invented a crazy innovative way to record voice, and they have built in noise reduction. Give it a try!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non