G6 TV promo

Tony tata

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, I got my sit tight your Google home will ship shortly email. But has anyone's TV's shipped yet? Just curious.

jayhay312

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering the same thing. I suspect since the timeline for home was 4 to 6 weeks and the TV was 6 to 8 weeks that we are probably a week or two away from shipment.

Robynsnest

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
nothing yet but it wouldn't let me sign up for it until the official launch data which I think was April 7? So I agree with jayhay312, I figure we're a couple of weeks behind Google Home.

nicjimbass

Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
Got mine on 5/22. It's a base model, but still pretty nice! Weird thing is, the only button on the whole thing is the power button, and that's under the light! Don't lose your remote! lol

shaimere

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
Got mine on 5/22. It's a base model, but still pretty nice! Weird thing is, the only button on the whole thing is the power button, and that's under the light! Don't lose your remote! lol
Have you tried pressing and/or holding the power button to see if more settings pop up? I have a new lg and Samsung TV and they both only have the power button but that button controls everything. So I can turn the volume up, change channels, and etc with just that button.

jayhay312

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
For those like me waiting for word on your TV, just a heads up that UPS sent my shipping info this afternoon. Hopefully more of you will hear shortly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non