Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 3 Post By Jerry Hildenbrand
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Optimus 3D 10D pre-rooted CWM restore

Download here (403 MB)
    Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
    This is for people (like me) having trouble updating via LG Tools on the desktop. Unlike the other file out there that's bundled with other hacks and a theme, this is unaltered stock+rooted.

To use:
    • root your Optimus 3D (see the sticky)
    • open Android Market and install Rom Manager
    • flash latest ClockworkMod recovery
    • extract the download and open the folder.
    • copy the entire 2011-07- folder into the clockworkmod/backup/ folder on your Optimus 3D's INTERNAL storage (not the SD card)
    • Open Rom Manager, choose to restore a backup, choose the 2011-07- entry

This will wipe all data

43 Posts
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

Default Re: Optimus 3D 10D pre-rooted CWM restore

Thanks for this gbhil.... I just tried to do a backup with PC Suit IV, and for the life of me I can't find how to activate the backup button.

This must be a new bug, because I did a backup fine about 3 weeks ago and updated the phone.

I can't get it to recognise Outlook 2010 either!

Thanks a lot gbhil, you are the man !! I just registered here to say thank you, thank you...I was really desperate you know, yesterday I tried to install a new rom and I screwed it all up, I was about to send it to LG service but thank god I realized I still had clockmod recovery installed...so I use your backup file and everything went perfect! you have saved my phone! ...next time I will be extra cautious trying to pretend I know how to do.... The best lesson I learned by going through this geek adventures is that I should have read a lot, and after that read more and then only then read more and then plan the steps to do...Thanks again !

MD5 mismatch?