Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mamoon65n
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    9,164 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Worthy successor to the O2X?

720P display, Tegra 3. Good specs. Does the "standard" 8mp camera kill it, though? The HTC One X is the obvious direct competition. HTC put a lot of focus on the camera.
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.

Default Re: Worthy successor to the O2X?

LG has been pretty smart when it comes to the provided camera experience. Their implementation of the two stage hardware shutter button on the Optimus S is a good example.

Hopefully this new flagship Optimus will also employ a hardware shutter button combined with some form of hardware dedicated ISP. I am really hoping LG comes through in the camera department- not with megapixels (8mp is just fine), but with the overall camera experience. That combined with their track record for clean and almost non-existent UI overlays (my Optimus S UI is so close to stock it's practically a nexus), would make this phone the clear winner IMO. Even though the LG Optimus brand falls pretty far below Samsung and HTC, I am a firm believer in their ability to make a competitive top model, if not the top model, Android phone.

My other hope is also for a US variant of this phone!!!

ROM
    CM9 Nightly

Can someone tell me when the US variant's of the LG Optimus 4X HD will be releasing?
    Krothie likes this.

As someone who is actually in love with the O2X i'd love to be able to give the 4X a try.

But LG suck at updates. I've been hacking mine for 12 months just to satisfy my needs

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
    Manning the AC Euro office since 2011

I agree with you that LG is the best phone in the camera quality.Now a days LG has launched the best Android phones which has lot of success in the market.

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

Content Deleted.

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

Content Deleted.