Go SMS app can't edit group list

texacaliomens

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi, sorry I am new at this. I have the GO SMS app and it would seem after a recent update I can longer edit the "group" contacts which is so frustrating! I use that quite often and all of a sudden I can longer add or delete or create new groups. Please help!

texacaliomens

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
okay well I answered my own question. since you can't edit the groups within the phone anymore, you have to go into your gmail and create and edit your contact groups there. So now I have groups in my phone that were created before the go sms updates that I can't delete. But now any new groups all have to be done through my gmail account and they will show up and the very bottom under system groups.

altnabreac

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Do not lose hope yet!

I asked the GO team the same question and they have sorted the problem with the latest update. It was released on the 6th March 2012.

I believe you need to have the 'pro' mode of the GOSMS running, rather then the 'normal' option. This is changed in the application settings menu in GOSMS.

If the pro mode is too much for your phone, you can change it back to the slower normal mode after editing your groups.

Finally I can delete all them googlemail groups!!

Regards

altnabreac

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress