Sprint LG Optimus G *ACTUAL* Storage?

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone post the actual internal storage capacity of the LG Optimus G (Sprint)?

I went to the Sprint store yesterday evening and both demo units weren't functioning (wouldn't even turn on). So earlier, I went to an AT&T store to play around with the phone to get a feel for it and decided to look in 'Settings' to see how much internal storage we're working with. Granted there were a few applications already downloaded to the AT&T demo unit, but the internal storage read ~11.07GB available and I thought, "That can't be right..." No way does the Optimus UI and Android take up ~21GB of space! I know that usually a 32GB device will offer somewhere in the ballpark of 25-27GB to the user. Any help would be appreciated as I'm really considering this as my next phone. Thanks in advance. :)

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
ATT version is only 16 GB internal from what I can find, that is the reason for the difference

LG Optimus G AT&T specs

Oh yeah, duh, I forgot the AT&T version was 16GB. I just found someone posted on the Sprint Community forums that the Sprint version has 25GB of actual storage available to the user, which is pretty good given you can't extend the storage. (And honestly, I probably won't use all of it since I'm pretty minimalist. Don't like clutter.)

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Hehe I understand. Now get me wrong: I have TBs worth of stuff to easily clutter a phone, tablet, laptop, whatever. But I like to keep free space. Not necessarily a neat freak (or a dirtmonger either). :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez