helppppppppp

anon(894603)

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I rooted my phone and i downloaded cwm recovery and backed up my rom. now after i backed it up, it wont restart properly, it keeps taking me to revocry mode. Please Help?!

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Are you sure you installed the right recovery for your device or that you didn't accidentally wipe your device first things first if you do have your back up go into recovery and wipe both caches then full wipe/factory reset then try to reinstall your back up then wipe both caches again and try to boot up and see what happens if it boots sweet if not then you should download a custom ROM to your computer transfer it and gapps to your phone and install that using same steps, wipe caches, full wipe/ factory reset,install ROM,install gapps, wipe caches again and then reboot hope this helps...

Sent from my LG-LS970 using AC Forums mobile app

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
And personally cwm blows twrp is wayyy better I've used it forever tried cwm hated it twrp is better overall and much simpler very low risk of a brick with twrp.

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
You need the lg flashtool and a ROM and gapps packages and try to flash them from your computer that's the only way I know that you can fix your problem your having there should be step by steps on here for that I'd find it and post the link but getting kiddos ready for bed

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87