LG L34C Optimus Fuel - how do I root this phone

Moshe Barash

May 11, 2014
Visit site
My Net10 LG L34C running Android 4.4 did in fact root with the string mentioned in this thread. Actually it failed once, but after a reboot I tried again, and it work and stuck.

I got it for free on a Kroger deal, and have no intention of using the cell radio. Wifi will do, so unlocking is not an issue.

What I would like to do is get a more up to date OS on it. Is there anything available, and does the fact that it is rooted help?

You would have to search for your device on XDA developers, if there is a dedicated forum for it then there are probably custom ROM's for it. And yes, being rooted helps.

Patty Tasker

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I have tried everything and I can't root my phone! So f*cking irritating!!! I've tried everything listed above and no luck! Anyone know what else I can do to be able to move **** to my sd card?? HELP!!!!!'

Zac Meyers

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
A factory reset will unroot your phone... however it will not reinstall bloatware.
I rooted an old lg l38c and deleted all google bloatware (google, play store, drive, etc) and realized i wanted play store. I tried a factory reset, and I was unrooted, but all bloatware was still gone. I fixed that by installing out of market apps and it works fine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana