Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    78 Global Posts

Default How do you set date/time on this thing, optimus fuel, l34C?

I bought this little thing, optimus fuel, L34C, and like it a lot, except the tiny small screen. So I activated with pageplus, pay my $13, and here it, a full fledge phone, 250 min/month, 250 text and 10 MB data. I love it so far, till I found out, I cannot set the date/time. There is none under Settings>Date & time. It sync with Verizon, really? Really, I cannot offset the clock as I wish to, or I cannot move to another time zone etc etc. I cannot believe this. This absolutely insane.

I rooted it already, just follow instructions a few posts ahead. Rooting is straight forward, no custom ROM yet. And sure, stick with whatever )((&)(*^(%( date/time Verizon locked you into

bunanson

Default Re: How do you set date/time on this thing, optimus fuel, l34C?

My husband had the same problem. A friend finally discovered that the "locater" was turned off. Once it was turned on, the date and time automatically sets itself. I assume it will work for any time zone.

Default Re: How do you set date/time on this thing, optimus fuel, l34C?

I had the same problem: woke up one morning and the time was ahead by an hour--And it wasn't daylight savings time. So I went on system settings (bottom right-hand corner of smart phone, just right of LED light), and pulled up mobile data. I then turned it off and then back on. Worked for me. It was is if it rebooted the time. I hope this works for you.