How do you set date/time on this thing, optimus fuel, l34C?
I bought this little thing, optimus fuel, L34C, and like it a lot, except the tiny small screen. So I activated with pageplus, pay my $13, and here it, a full fledge phone, 250 min/month, 250 text and 10 MB data. I love it so far, till I found out, I cannot set the date/time. There is none under Settings>Date & time. It sync with Verizon, really? Really, I cannot offset the clock as I wish to, or I cannot move to another time zone etc etc. I cannot believe this. This absolutely insane.
I rooted it already, just follow instructions a few posts ahead. Rooting is straight forward, no custom ROM yet. And sure, stick with whatever )((&)(*^(%( date/time Verizon locked you into
- 08-28-2014, 06:44 AM #2
- 03-09-2015, 10:30 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: How do you set date/time on this thing, optimus fuel, l34C?
I had the same problem: woke up one morning and the time was ahead by an hour--And it wasn't daylight savings time. So I went on system settings (bottom right-hand corner of smart phone, just right of LED light), and pulled up mobile data. I then turned it off and then back on. Worked for me. It was is if it rebooted the time. I hope this works for you.
- By Google4Lifee in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 22Last Post: 06-02-2015, 06:48 PM
- By MichaelRjr in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2014, 03:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2014, 02:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2014, 12:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2014, 10:09 PM