LG Optimus S Spare Replacement Parts

mmarz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I am working on a project that involved the purchase of a batch of broken LG Optimus S phones. I only need the main board. If anyone needs parts, just PM me. Here is what I have:

• The Home, Menu, Back, and Search Keys.
  • The Camera and Voice Search Buttons and Circuitry.
  • The Volume Button and Circuitry.
  • The Power Button and Circuitry.
  • The Back Housing.
  • The Camera.
  • The Speakers (Speakerphone and Regular).
  • Vibrate Motor.
  • Micro SD Cover.
  • Micro USB Support.
  • Screws.
  • Various Plastic Supports and Antennas.

CDC88

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't check this thread often. So make sure to PM me if you want a part.

Hi, I am new and tried to PM you but have not reached the minimum 5 posts yet. I am interested in finding out if you have a back for a purple optimus s.

Thanks
Off to meet my 5 post quota:)

majorlag

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

Do you still have the The Camera and Voice Search Buttons and Circuitry? I accidently left my phone in my pants and it went through an 30 minute wash cycle. After drying it, everything seem to work except for the camera button on the side of the phone. Right now I have to edit out the camera button from the keyboard file so it doesn't go on camera mode every time I turn on the phone but would like to get the hardware fixed if possible. Not lying but it worked after 30 minute of wash!! I wish the screen continues to be wet all the time because it made the icons and stuff look like 3D effect. Anyways, Thanks!

johnnyhamer

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Hey, I can pm you because I dont have enough post. I am interested in just the tiny top rubber power button. I lost mine while replacing my lcd screen, thanks. Johnnyhamer at yahoo