WOW...impressive batt life increase. thanks to DrewWalton's ROM

On3wheels

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
here are some screen shots of my batt stats...running stock was ok. got about 14 to 18 hours with moderate use...when i first flashed Scott P the batt life definately left something to be desired. here are a few screen shots of batt life with stock (the 20hr ones) and the other 2 are while running drew-002. just flashed cm7.1.0.2 and so far its just as good, if not better.
but damn...3 hours short of 2 days. and what i would consider normal use. i knew rooting would be fun but i never would have thought it would be such and advantage...really makes this phone worth having...thanks to all the devs and rom cooks on here...if i wasnt broke as a joke id give ya what you deserve for it

basketthis

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: WOW...impressive batt life increase. thanks to DrewWalton's R

Cool. This probably would have been better if posted inside the rom thread rather than starting a new thread for it...

dizzle16

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I wish I had those numbers. my device is the opposite. Unmatched battery life on Zefies rom but like literally double the drain on drew's. I really want a rom still being developed but can't risk phone going dead halfway through day. I've been thinking about reflashing in the next week and examining drain more closely.

Sent from my Gingerbread Optimus S

basketthis

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site

I wish I had those numbers. my device is the opposite. Unmatched battery life on Zefies rom but like literally double the drain on drew's. I really want a rom still being developed but can't risk phone going dead halfway through day. I've been thinking about reflashing in the next week and examining drain more closely.

Sent from my Gingerbread Optimus S

Flash this in recovery menu:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/1087926-post1.html

Beatzbyreefah

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

I have to agree. Since I first start using this ROM ive stuck with it. And since i updated to stable 2 like 48hrs ago, ive noticed the batt life is way better. Good job drew and thx to all you that cook up these ROM'S because Android is WaYYYYYYYY better rooted and wayyyyyy better when ppl are making it better for us......makes u wonder why LG still hasent come up with a gingerbread OFFICAL release for the S. Maybe cause they seen yall doing better with it already.

On3wheels

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I used it while on that rom. Since then I've ditched it and have no complaints on Scott Pilgrim. As I said I'll reflash in a little bit and try again maybe

Next time you flash a new rom, (or any time I spose) Try resetting the battery stats in recovery menu after u flash. Be sure to drain completely and recharge fully, and uninterrupted for the first few cycles. when I did it, there was a noticeable increase in battery life.
Swyped and tapped from LG-D2. Please excuse the typos.

On3wheels

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Heres the screenshot I was trying to post originally. Kinda shows that there was use on the device a but better. Wifi for a while but not much gps...i usually know where I'm at, and that's all that matters :)

Swyped and tapped from LG-D2. Please excuse the typos.