Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Like Tree8Likes

Default Re: Official Sprint ZVD / Froyo downgrade now available

hey i need help... i did just what ur instructions say.. im tryn to downgrade from zvj to zvd in order to root and flash my phone, but when i apply sdcard/zip. from recovery its sayn E:signature verification failed Installation aborted!!!! can u help me get passed this????

ROM
    RasbeanJelly/DanteRom v4

What recovery are you on? If stock make sure it is named update.zip and on the root of the sdcard (not in any folders). If that isn't the issue the download may have been corrupted, redownload and try again.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Wannabe kewl

Global Posts
    675 Global Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations TW-JB

{reading comprehension failure on my part... disregard...}
    "I drank what!?!?!" ~Socrates
    "Man is the lowest-cost, 150-pound, nonlinear, all-purpose computer system which can be mass-produced by unskilled labor." ~NASA, 1965
    New users, click here!!
    Sprint Sammy GS3 | MB1 | Wicked Sensations JB v2.1 | TWRP 2.4.3.0

Awesome, worked like a charm! I was still rocking V9.....

it keeps saying installation aborted and it wont let me downgrade to zvd plz help fast

Quote Originally Posted by lghackss123 View Post
    it keeps saying installation aborted and it wont let me downgrade to zvd plz help fast
    What is your current rom and recovery?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

can some one help me and be detailed in your response please i am a newbie ok so i downloaded the file and dragged it to my sd card i did not unzip it if i am supposed to please let me know. anyway i did that and went to the recovery screen and it keeps saying that E:failed to open /sdcard/update.zip (no such file or directory) E:signature verification failed installation aborted please help

ROM
    Changes Daily

Edit: removed after rereading.

Tapatalk'n it PAC-Rom style! Android 4.2.2 on my VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware

i need help im trying to downgrade and everything i do fails im not rooted and i put the update.zip file in the root of the sd card and then in recovery mode i select update.zip and it keeps saying signurature verifaction failed idk what to do

Thank you so much sfHub. Hey Folks this really works. If you want more proof I really used it and it worked. I have a Facebook page Renovatio illumintatus. If I was lying about this downgrade why would I post my FB page for hate mail?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345