SW:LS670ZHV Baseband: LS670MVH_6150 Radio still not working.

mfpearl

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I started a new thread this time with a better explanation of the issue.. we had an optimus s running drews cm7 build and the phone started getting buggy and not excepting all calls. so i tried installing optirom v1.1 after a full system wipe, now the radio no longer works.. i know how to return to stock recovery just fine if someone could link me to the files i need to reinstall and walk me through it slightly. my baseband and sw version say they are the correct versions already that i need for opti rom so im unsure of what is goin on really. but if i need to return to stock recovery to reflash the zvh radio update.zip then i will. i jsut feel there should be an easier way while remaining under a custom recovery.

jcwxguy

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
drews cm7 is a VD radio... optirom is VH.... What you need to do is
1) make a nandroid backup then
2)put stock recovery back on (can use same guide as step 5 but choose option D),
3) flash the VH upgrade zip **SHOULD SAY REBOOT TO COMPLETE FLASH OF RADIO IMAGE or something like that in stock recovery),
4) re-root VH
5)put custom recovery back on (steps 4 and 5 can be done very easy using this guide (OPTION A) then
6) restore your nandroid backup of optirom (if alot of force closes, then wipe data/cache in recovery and reboot phone)

Last edited:

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
The only way to flash the radio is with stock recovery. But that doesnt mean you have alot of head aches to update. I would recommend setting up the automated zvh rooting tool that is in the stickies. Thru it you can begin by flashing just a custom recovery. Once you have that done, download the zvh update.zip and place it on the root of your sdcard (not in a folder). Boot into recovery, choose the second option down "install update.zip". Since you are now experiencing radio issues, i would recommend at this point to do a ##786# reset (done thru the dialer). This will completely reprovision your device, just know you have to be on stock recovery first. You will need a 6 digit code that you need to call sprint for, just tell them you are having data issues and want to fix it. Once that is done, get ready to root and install xionia. Again run the automated zvh rooting tool and you are set to create a nandroid and your new zvh rom of your choice. All said should take about an hour, make sure you start with a full charge. If you have rooted before, this will be a breeze.

aaronrw

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I used an E-Z installer app on my pc to flash custom or stock(v9) recovery. I also went from zvd to zvh and used the update.zip. Then went back to custom recovery and now rocking YourMom. Thanks again team Hydro:p

Used Sons of Korhal APP to root zvh. Very easy used ZERO commands just pushed buttons:-[

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo