Just to ask

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
im so happy with hydro rom and im probably switching over to your mom rom because hydro rom is too blue. But to downgrade to froyo from gingerbread do i need to be on gingerbread stock rom and if so i need a gingerbread stock rom for safe keeping just in case i decide at one point to downgrade because i read that a guy downgraded his sisters phone from a zvh rom and lost service because he wasnt on stock. any help appreciated. Thanks for your time

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
you don't need to downgrade at all to go from HR-->YMR. They are both based on stock zvh source, and thus, you can just backup with Titanium, Move YMR and the assorted extras you would like for it over to the root of your sd card(not in any folder, just in the default directory) boot into recovery, make a nandroid backup(backup/restore), wipe cache, clear data, clear dalvik cache(under advanced), than choose install zip from sd card, choose Your-Mom-ROM.zip from the list(using volume keys to scroll up and down, menu button to select, and back button to go back).Than go back to the main menu, choose reboot system now, and wait. It may take a while(a loooong while). That's ok for the first time. Log in with your google account, and wait for about 10 minutes for the ROM to settle. Than reboot into recovery and flash the other goodies(3 way power down mod, updated gingerkernal)and boot back into android. Than install all your apps from the market, and than restore the DATA ONLY from titanium. DO NOT RESTORE APPS AND DATA!!!!!Post any troubles.

formula355

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
What??????? english please
He's just saying that you don't need to change to Froyo to use Your Mom ROM, as Your Mom ROM is VH baseband, the same as Hydro ROM. Just install Your Mom ROM like you would any ROM and you're fine. Just be sure to make a backup in recovery before you flash Your Mom ROM.

Reactions: Va1ha11a

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress