[bootanime] ~NOW FLASHABLE! ~ 3rd bootanime for ICS! :-)

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks so much Patrick. Yeah I probably don't want to sign bootanimation but I do need a tool to sign zip's.
Like the Lewa port, I never signed it until now :-\ But yeah i will definitely get in touch with you if I need to know anything again :)

Epidenimus: Thanks for the ideas bro, i'm trying to find a Photoshop kind of thing which is free or opensource.
Don't have the kind of money to buy THAT. You do seem to have a lot of knowledge about image editing and stuff apart from Linux :D I might need you help IF i get into theming, talking of which I'll need to talk to JSTNP now. Thanks again :)

JSTNP: Sir, you developed a lotta themes for our ROMs. Since you switched to a diff phone, I'm not sure if you have plans for theming for our ROMs. Not that I want to be a themer, but I do want to gain some knowledge about theming. So that, IF I build/port a ROM in future, (not CM9 for sure since we have 2 Boss like devs doing that already) I really like to theme it atleast, sort of adding my own flavor. I could send you a PM but thought since we are talking about customizing ROM looks, it might help anyone interested. :)

Feel free to pm me anytime. I don't have nearly as much time to spend putting in work here like I used to but ill be happy to hand out advice and tips to you guys. I've thought about putting together a detailed guide for creating themes, but once again free time is the issue.

Best advice I can give is this. Just start digging. Poke around inside framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk long enough and you will figure some cool stuff out. Most of what I learned is by doing just that. Patience and not being afraid to try anything is the key.

Oh and +1 for GIMP! That's all I use.

Last edited:

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks so much guys :) for GIMP. And JSTNP, yes sir, I'll read up as much as I can, poke around and then I will ask u specific questions rather than asking, how do I theme :) Thanks much.

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks so much guys :) for GIMP. And JSTNP, yes sir, I'll read up as much as I can, poke around and then I will ask u specific questions rather than asking, how do I theme :) Thanks much.

:)

If you can, get Wubi Installer for Windows.. It installs Ubuntu 11.10 on your Windows machine giving you access to Ubuntu and the Repo command.

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
We now have reached over 120 downloads and over 2,200 thread visits!

Thank you guys...

V4 will be released hopefully real soon... Working on it today...

Keep flashing!!

Last edited:

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I am working on what I will call the "One Click Wiper in Edify Scripting with Data Wipe" and then another one that is the same thing but w/o data wipe that will wipe EVERYTHING... System, Cache, Dalvik Cache, Boot, Data (+ one without)... Saves people from having to wipe it all from Mounts/Storage...

I figured out the status 6..

Be sure to CREATE the WHOOOLE file in NotePad ++ (NO COPY AND PASTE!) :)))

Thanks guys for the downloads..

Last edited:

Invincible Madness

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I am working on what I will call the "One Click Wiper in Edify Scripting with Data Wipe" and then another one that is the same thing but w/o data wipe that will wipe EVERYTHING... System, Cache, Dalvik Cache, Boot, Data (+ one without)... Saves people from having to wipe it all from Mounts/Storage...

I figured out the status 6..

Be sure to CREATE the WHOOOLE file in NotePad ++ (NO COPY AND PASTE!) :)))

Thanks guys for the downloads..

Great news. But, how is that different from Debug-Format system.ZIP that we already have?
Btw, I have Ubuntu 10.04 LTS installed on a 60gb partition. Learning the git at the moment. :)

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I was working on the updater-script for the wiper, but I wrote it in Ubuntu, signed it, and tried to flash it.

Got status 6.

Working on NP++ in Windows tomorrow.. will get this out soon... Just need to finish the script, sign, and test...

Hopefully will be out in the forums by Tuesday...

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Now I just need to write the last half of One Click Wiper and then create another script that doesn't wipe data..

Sign and Testing will be later tonight...

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

PatrickAkridge

"The Button Pusher"
Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Will be working on the fourth one tomorrow.. I will hopefully, turn the background darker to help save all that eye-blinding light from escaping..

;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch