Locked out of my LG optimus android HELP :(

trashramona

May 18, 2012
Visit site
I have no Idea how to get into my phone, I forgot my lock combo! I recently put one on my phone and now I can't remember it. I got this phone handed down to me from a friend she wiped it clean when she gave it to me, so I never had to set up a google account because I never had internet access on it even though it is an android. Is there any other way to bypass my stupid password with out logging into a google account it's connected with or am I just screwed :/

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Boot into recovery and wipe data, but if you have anything important saved in the phone's memory, prepare to lose it. The sdcard should remain untouched, not formatted.

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Boot into recovery and wipe data, but if you have anything important saved in the phone's memory, prepare to lose it. The sdcard should remain untouched, not formatted.

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk

thats wat u have to do

Hydro Rom
768 MHz
hydro kernel pre 4
amphetimine

vernotzy21

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Also you could run Adb and mount the data partition and delete /data/?/? I don't know names exactly but titanium backup does it automatically you uninstall account and security settings. Like I said I forget names just read up on manually editing. Your /data and filenames you should just be able to delete your security profile you have to identify it first

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

MS.BREJAONE

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
but how do you do that. i locked myself out of my phone too and it wont let me get in without loging on to my google and i forgot my email adress and my password

Shinkenred

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
How to boot into recovery:
1.) ...turn the phone OFF.
2.) Hold the Home button, the Volume Down button, and the Power button. The LG logo will appear briefly, then go away.
3.) After a second or two, you're in the phone's Recovery Mode.

shockdude

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
How to boot into recovery:
1.) ...turn the phone OFF.
2.) Hold the Home button, the Volume Down button, and the Power button. The LG logo will appear briefly, then go away.
3.) After a second or two, you're in the phone's Recovery Mode.
4. use the volume keys to select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset (i forget what it actually says)
5. press either the Search key or Menu key.
6. wait
7. reboot the phone.

K1eran33

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I need help now. I'm doing everything that you guys are talking about Holding down the volume down button holding the power button and also holding the power button but it keeps bringing me to download mode instead of rebboot recovery. Can anyone help??

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I need help now. I'm doing everything that you guys are talking about Holding down the volume down button holding the power button and also holding the power button but it keeps bringing me to download mode instead of rebboot recovery. Can anyone help??

it's a three-button combo, not two.
home+vol down+power, hold all three until recovery starts.
even if not rooted you can still wipe userdata factory reset in the stock recovery. phone'll be like new.