optimus s - LG sprint - rooting help need

ryanmfrivers

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
okay, i've been looking for hours now going threw threads,links,youtube videos and im trying to root this phone.
i dont know where to start ive looked up the how to and im dumbfounded i never felt so challenged in my life.
please dont respond with the links of links of links
pretend you were going to make a instruction order kinda like the book how to for dummie step by step
someone help me im so freaken irritated with someone please respond asap please and thank you:'(

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Start with the Welcome Guide. The process is different depending on where you start and it sometimes changes. Take a deep breath and get over your frustration before beginning again; it's all laid out here.

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
I agree with epidenimus. Start with the welcome guide, it is an excellent resource. Then if you are still stuck, ask questions in the appropriate thread. To give you all you would need to know here would be a huge task, and likely better explained in pieces in their original threads

gingerc76

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
okay, i've been looking for hours now going threw threads,links,youtube videos and im trying to root this phone.
i dont know where to start ive looked up the how to and im dumbfounded i never felt so challenged in my life.
please dont respond with the links of links of links
pretend you were going to make a instruction order kinda like the book how to for dummie step by step
someone help me im so freaken irritated with someone please respond asap please and thank you:'(

I was in the same boat, didn't know anything about rooting period. I learned by reading the threads, getting information from YouTube but mainly from here you can get the most information and may I suggest read carefully and thoroughly that way it would become easier to root, pick a rom and make it your phone :D

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2