[THEMES] Download and request themes here.

Nick7

Brick Master
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Hey wish i knew how to do it myself, but could you use the Galaxy S or Sense notification bar, but keep everything else on that steel theme you ported. Also do Metamorph work for us? I use to amateur theme on that.

My nROM has a sense-esque theme. You can pull whatever you would like from that.

Nick7

Brick Master
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
im sorry im kinda new to android what does all this mean? lol ^^^^

This is a command you would use for android debug bridge. Hmm. You might want to look through this. It gives a good introduction into ADB.

By the way, gingerbread theme is really close to being released. Just cleaning it up and trying to fix the ticker and date text.

omarnova

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
This is a command you would use for android debug bridge. Hmm. You might want to look through this. It gives a good introduction into ADB.

By the way, gingerbread theme is really close to being released. Just cleaning it up and trying to fix the ticker and date text.

thanks for the response, i will check out the link. im new to all of this i was a windows mobile expert now im back 2 being a noob lol

Droid-One

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Hah. We all go through it.

Gingerbread theme released. Check OP fellas.

The theme looks awesome man. I really appreciate all the hard work you put on this. Now with this and my nexus s wallpaper I can look like I am running gingerbread.

Last edited:

Droid-One

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
One thing I did notice is the time in the task bar or pull down bar is missing. The pics on the front page show that it should be there. Was it just a bad flash or do you think it's missing from the theme file?

Nick7

Brick Master
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I'll have to look into it tomorrow, off to work. Actually it's working for me now. Try a fresh download and flash.

Last edited:

mykenyc

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
One thing I did notice is the time in the task bar or pull down bar is missing. The pics on the front page show that it should be there. Was it just a bad flash or do you think it's missing from the theme file?

Hm works for me after i flashed.

I'll have to look into it tomorrow, off to work. Actually it's working for me now. Try a fresh download and flash.

Hey nick good work and enjoy your work day, is the anyway i can get the dialog part of the theme from steel into the Gingerbread theme, more so which files are they?

nebody00

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Would it be possible to get the Burst theme shown in the example in the OP for Thunder Rom? (I know it's the theme in the nROM but I kind of want to to keep thunderrom)

Thanks

Droid-One

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I read the front page again and missed this line
*You must be on either thunderROM, nROM, or use the stock deodex theme template first to use these themes.*

problem fixed.

mykenyc

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Something is jacked up on this theme though that i just noticed, the thumbnails in the sms app, when there is not picture, the graphics is all messed up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non