Thunderom UOT Kitchen Question

ichisamurai

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
anybody get the framework-res.apk working in the UOT kitchen? seems like It seems like I can't get it to work .. Did anyone have any success with it? many thanks

scifan

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I haven't tried it with Thunder Rom on my phone...

I have found that while I can't change the back ground color on the notification bar with the UOT, I can implement the circle battery icons... and SOME of the icon sets with my stock rom... (well, rooted "stock").

Thunder Rom is Deodexed right? (I think it is...) it should work fine as long as you grab your apk from your phone and use that for your mod...

nina0818

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Thunderrom and nrom are heavily themed roms. That why you keep getting shfc errors.. use a stock deodexed template and it will work..

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

scifan

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I used the stock framework with the uot... But had to get my hands dirty to have the black background for the notification bar I wanted...

I experienced more than a few fc's while figuring out my path...

twobit

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I used the stock framework with the uot... But had to get my hands dirty to have the black background for the notification bar I wanted...

I experienced more than a few fc's while figuring out my path...

How did you change the bar to black? used the default template and that got the theme i wanted but not the bar color....

scifan

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I used the apk manager (xda) to decompile the apk. You change out the background png's, and change the text color (status bar xml file in layout)...

Recompiling answer yes to both questions. Remove files that were from the keeping directory... (google for better specifics on this).

MAKE SURE you aren't building from a framework that has "-v4" files a it will mess you up. Also look for a post about how to build the install zip and sign it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non