Un-Brick method for SOME forms of brick
1) Radio Brick is not a Perma-brick? I managed to unbrick. Details from beezy soon :)
2) VC update cab does NOT overwrite recovery. I had my custom recovery after unbricking with VC cab. This is our surefire way to update to VC radio...
3) ..until I figure out how to flash it in Xionia CWMA. Being as it is not a perma-brick (though annoyingly time consuming still), I can test radio flashing more vigorously until I get it to work :)
4) This will double as a downgrader, including downgrading VC OTA back to V9 for root.
5) This will not replace my return to stock thread since it does not flash everything (recovery, cache, data, etc)
6) Radio unbricks will have a corrupt /cache