kernel overclocked on custom roms

Axe

May 19, 2010
Visit site
From the change logs, the ROMs look like the processor is pushed to 750+. Is there a simple way to return the processor to stock speed? Haven't yet flashed any ROM, but guess I just think it'll wear out the phone sooner.

shortyjacobs

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, if you are only using SetCPU to revert the OC to stock, I feel like you really aren't getting use out of it, and should just DL the free version from XDA. Using it to OC is what it was meant for, so I can understand using the "Donate" version on the Market...but using it to clock back to the stock ROM doesn't really seem like you should pay for it.

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, if you are only using SetCPU to revert the OC to stock, I feel like you really aren't getting use out of it, and should just DL the free version from XDA. Using it to OC is what it was meant for, so I can understand using the "Donate" version on the Market...but using it to clock back to the stock ROM doesn't really seem like you should pay for it.

"No-Frills Cpu Control" in the Market. It is free and I have used it for a few weeks now. Works great for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa